5K – Tuesday at 6.30pm
10k/7k – Thursday at 6.30pm
We meet beforehand at around 6.20pm in the bar at DW Fitness, George’s Road, Brooklands – M33 3NL
All our runs are free and non-members are welcome to join us (if, after a month, you have enjoyed the experience and would like to continue to run with us, we ask that you become a member of the club). If you’d like to discuss with someone what it is like to run with us, then just contact us.
Our runs are organised by one of our regular runners. They will select the route for the evening (details are posted on our Facebook group page) and will make sure everyone is happy and knows where they are going before setting off. They will also run at the back of the pack to make sure no one gets lost or left behind.
No one is too slow (or too fast) to join our runs (on a Tuesday night we have runners finishing the 5km route anywhere between 20 minutes and 40 minutes). All we ask is that you can finish a 5km run. If you are brand new to running or returning after a long break you might want to consider joining our beginners’ group.
- Andy Land (Leadership in Running Fitness licensed)
- Madeleine Hill (Leadership in Running Fitness licensed)
- Paulette Storey (Leadership in Running Fitness licensed)
- Pete Bedford (Level 2 endurance coach)
- Rob Todd (Leadership in Running Fitness licensed)
- Sue Strickland (Leadership in Running Fitness licensed)
- Tracy Dique (Leadership in Running Fitness licensed).