All our runs are free and non-members are welcome to join us. If, after a month, you have enjoyed the experience and would like to continue to run with us, we ask that you become a member of the club.
Our annual membership fee is £20.00 of which £4.30 goes to the club and the remainder to England Athletics. The club is a ‘not for profit’ organisation, so all money is fed back into the club to support club organised events and activities.
Membership runs from April to April (there is a discounted membership of £14.50 for anyone joining between January and April).
To become a member or for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of membership
As an England Athletics affiliated member you are entitled to a discount of £2 or more on all races under UK Athletics rules. You also get discounts on a number of goods and services.
As a Dragons Running Club member you also get
- To join us on us on our Tuesday and Thursday training runs led by a run leader
- Access to our members’ Facebook group to communicate with other members and to arrange informal runs
- Transport to selected races
- To join us at social events
- To vote at the club’s annual general meeting, influence the direction of the club and stand to join the club committee.